Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Nomination Deadline Approaches For Federal News Radio Causey Awards
Tuesday - 3/27/2012, 5:11pm EDT
The award is named after Mike Causey, Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent, for his life-long dedication to the reporting of federal workforce management and federal pay and benefits issues.
Some of the past Causey Award winners include:
Nominations for the 2012 Causey Awards will be accepted through midnight on Friday, April 6 and can be submitted online at www.federalnewsradio.com. The submissions will be judged by a panel of experts from the human capital management field as well as staffers from Federal News Radio. Winners will be announced exclusively on Federal News Radio the week of May 6, 2012.
About Federal News Radio Federal News Radio broadcasts in the Washington, D.C. metro on 1500 AM and 820 AM in Frederick. The station is the only radio station of its kind in the area and is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features local and national federal news, original content, blogs and audio archives of all its programming. Federal News Radio and its sister station WTOP are owned and operated by Hubbard Radio, LLC.
# # #