Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Nomination Deadline Approaches For Federal News Radio Causey Awards
Tuesday - 3/27/2012, 5:11pm EDT
The award is named after Mike Causey, Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent, for his life-long dedication to the reporting of federal workforce management and federal pay and benefits issues.
Some of the past Causey Award winners include:
Nominations for the 2012 Causey Awards will be accepted through midnight on Friday, April 6 and can be submitted online at www.federalnewsradio.com. The submissions will be judged by a panel of experts from the human capital management field as well as staffers from Federal News Radio. Winners will be announced exclusively on Federal News Radio the week of May 6, 2012.
About Federal News Radio Federal News Radio broadcasts in the Washington, D.C. metro on 1500 AM and 820 AM in Frederick. The station is the only radio station of its kind in the area and is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features local and national federal news, original content, blogs and audio archives of all its programming. Federal News Radio and its sister station WTOP are owned and operated by Hubbard Radio, LLC.
# # #