Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio introduces an improved FederalNewsRadio.com
Tuesday - 9/20/2011, 11:38am EDT
WASHINGTON, D.C. September 20, 2011 - Federal News Radio 1500 AM today announced the launch of their website redesign, making information on FederalNewsRadio.com more accessible and interactive for information seekers and decision makers of the federal government.
The new design offers a streamline of information where visitors can retrieve comprehensive coverage of critical information more quickly and more easily. FederalNewsRadio.com's new search and navigation functionality will provide more accurate search results for users seeking specifics. Other new features include the NewsStream - a real-time feed of the latest federal news and an expanded Agency page that allows visitors to find news specific to 76 different agencies within the federal government.
Federal News Radio Program Director, Lisa Wolfe says, "Our new website is the next step in Federal News Radio's continuing process to meet the news and information needs of our busy and time-crunched audience. Our site is better organized, more searchable and has a nice aesthetic."
FederalNewsRadio.com continues to highlight much of the same great content. With Mike Causey's new page layout, the site will now showcase more of the important pay and benefits information federal employees and retirees need on a daily basis
Federal News Radio broadcasts in the Washington, D.C. metro on 1500 AM and 820 AM in Frederick. The station is the only radio station of its kind in the area and is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features local and national federal news, original content, blogs and audio archives of all its programming. Federal News Radio and its sister station WTOP are owned and operated by Hubbard Radio, LLC.