Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Investigates Allegations of Misconduct at SBA
Thursday - 2/3/2011, 11:00am EST
The Office of Special Counsel is currently investigating some these allegations. SBA denies the claims and a spokesman says rooting out fraud and abuse is among Administrator Karen Mills' top priorities.
Jason Miller, Executive Editor/reporter, said "Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA," will discuss particular events that led up to these accusations with senior and long-time career SBA employees.
"I spent more than nine months researching and collecting information on just what is going on at SBA," Miller said. "The allegations by these four employees seem to show widespread problems at SBA. I hope my stories illuminate the agency's management challenges and help these employees get some resolution to their problems."
"Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA" will be featured exclusively on Federal News Radio and FederalNewsRadio.com beginning at 7:05 am and 4:05 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 7 and continuing through Thursday, Feb. 9.
Federal News Radio broadcasts in the Washington metropolitan area on 1500 AM. The station is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features audio archives of all its programming as well as local and national federal news, original content, blogs, and more. Federal News Radio and its sister station, all-news WTOP Radio, is owned by Bonneville International Corporation.
Bonneville International (www.bonneville.com) is an award-winning, dynamic and diversified media company with radio operations in Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Seattle, Phoenix, St. Louis, and Cincinnati. Known not only as a leader in the industry but also as a values-driven company, Bonneville's mission is to "Make a Difference" in the communities where it operates.