Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Enhances Programming With New Lineup and More Robust Content
Monday - 4/11/2011, 7:43pm EDT
"In Depth With Francis Rose" will now air weekday afternoons, live from 3-7 p.m. The show will feature long-form interviews, news, and information aimed at the federal executive, and will include several high profile series, including "The Federal News Countdown," - a weekly recap of the most important news stories as chosen by members of the federal community.
Middays on Federal News Radio have been restructured to create themed days catering to a specific audience constituency. Programming will include some of Federal News Radio's already popular segments including the IBM Business of Government Hour, Ask the CIO, Inside Government and For Your Benefit. The daily themes will comprise of Technology Tuesday, DoD Wednesday, Industry Thursday and Management Friday.
Program Director Lisa Wolfe says, "It's a very exciting time for Federal News Radio. We're taking advantage of our great assets and organizing them in such a way to be of most use to our audience."
Francis Rose, the host of "In Depth With Francis Rose," has over 25 years of broadcast experience. Prior to joining Federal News Radio in 2006, he covered the executive and legislative branches of government as a host and anchor for C-SPAN Radio.
Federal News Radio broadcasts in the Washington, D.C. metro on 1500 AM and 820 AM in Frederick. The station is the only radio station of its kind in the area and is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features local and national federal news, original content, blogs and audio archives of all its programming.