Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio to Unveil Causey Awards
Friday - 5/21/2010, 9:39am EDT
The recipients were nominated by their peers for outstanding achievements and important contributions to the Human Capital Management field in 2009. Federal News Radio recognized their outstanding efforts in areas of pay and benefits, human resources and human capital issues in the federal government and in industry.
Federal News Radio named the award after Mike Causey, its Senior Correspondent, and his life-long dedication to the reporting of federal workforce management and federal pay and benefits issues.
Federal News Radio Program Director, Lisa Wolfe says, "We believe ‘leaders' can have any title and that good work can be done by anybody in an organization. In fact, sometimes it is a front-line person who has the broadest impact or truly makes a difference. This award program is an opportunity to acknowledge work done by people who don't always get the recognition they deserve."
Winners will be announced and featured weekday mornings beginning May 24 during "The Federal Drive" with Tom Temin and Amy Morris (6 a.m. to 10 a.m.), and weekday afternoons on "The Dorobek Insider" with Chris Dorobek. (3 p.m.-7 p.m.)
The Federal News Radio Causey Award panel of judges was: Bill Bransford, General Counsel, Senior Executives Association; Susan Tsui Grundmann, Chairman, U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board; Colleen M. Kelley, National President, National Treasury Employees Union Gail Lovelace, Chief People Officer, General Services Administration; Dr. Shelley Metzenbaum, Associate Director for Performance and Personnel Management, Office of Management and Budget; Dr. Ron Sanders, Senior Executive Advisor, Booz Allen Hamilton; Linda Springer, Executive Director, Americas Government & Public Sector, Ernst & Young; and Molly Wilkinson, Congressional Staff Member.
Federal News Radio 1500 AM - along with its website FederalNewsRadio.com - is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Federal News Radio and its sister station, all-news WTOP Radio, are owned by Bonneville International Corporation.
Bonneville International (www.bonneville.com) is an award-winning, dynamic and diversified media company with radio operations in Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Seattle, Phoenix, St. Louis, and Cincinnati.