Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Announces New Lineup
Wednesday - 5/12/2010, 12:01pm EDT
WASHINGTON, D.C. May 12, 2010 - Federal News Radio 1500 AM today announced that it will debut a new line-up that includes changes to both morning and afternoon drive.
Afternoon anchor Amy Morris will join Tom Temin for The Federal Drive which airs weekday mornings from 6-10 a.m. Morris has over ten years of Washington radio experience and has been with Federal News Radio since 2006.
Chris Dorobek, will now be the host of "The DorobekInsider," - a talk show that will air weekday afternoons from 3-7 p.m. "The Dorobek Insider" will complement his already popular federal blog, also titled DorobekInsider. Chris' new show will cover all the bases including federal procurement, management, IT and human resources. Prior to joining Federal News Radio in 2008, Dorobek served as the editor-in-chief of Federal Computer Week.
Program Director Lisa Wolfe says, "These exciting changes highlight the specific skills and strengths of our staff and create something brand new in federal media space."
The new drive time lineup will begin Monday May 17. "In-Depth Withwith Francis Rose" will continue to air weekdays from 1 pm to 3 pm.
Federal News Radio 1500 AM is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features audio archives of all its programming as well as local and national federal news, original content, blogs, and more.
The station is also home to play-by-play sports, including being the flagship station for Washington Nationals baseball and Washington Capitals hockey. Federal News Radio and its sister station, all-news WTOP Radio, is owned by Bonneville International Corporation.
Bonneville International (www.bonneville.com) is an award-winning, dynamic company with radio operations in Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Seattle, Phoenix, St. Louis, and Cincinnati. Known not only as a leader in the industry but also as a values-driven company, Bonneville's mission is to "Make a Difference" in the communities where it operates.