Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Goes Mobile
Tuesday - 5/4/2010, 3:52pm EDT
(WASHINGTON, D.C. May 4, 2010) - Federal News Radio 1500 AM today launched a mobile version of its website, FederalNewsRadio.com, and an iPhone app.
The new mobile applications allow users to listen to the station live, read Mike Causey's daily columns, read the latest news articles and blogs, and listen to all the station's audio archives and programs on demand.
Program Director Lisa Wolfe says, "Federal executives are some of the most mobile people in Washington. With this new mobile application, they'll now have access to Federal News Radio's exclusive content and the latest news and information affecting government anytime, anywhere."
Smartphone users who access FederalNewsRadio.com via their mobile devices will now be automatically redirected to the mobile version of the website. The mobile version was designed to enhance and simplify the experience of anyone visiting the site via a handheld device.
Listening to Federal News Radio on-the-go has never been easier with the Federal News Radio iPhone app, available for download free at the iTunes App store. The app allows users to access all of the latest Federal News Radio content on an easy-to-use, mobile-friendly platform.
Federal News Radio broadcasts in the Washington metropolitan area on 1500 AM. The station is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features audio archives of all its programming as well as local and national federal news, original content, blogs, and more.
Federal News Radio 1500 AM is also home to play-by-play sports, including being the flagship station for Washington Nationals baseball and Washington Capitals hockey. Federal News Radio and its sister station, all-news WTOP Radio, is owned by Bonneville International Corporation.
Bonneville International (www.bonneville.com) is an award-winning, dynamic and diversified media company with radio operations in Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Seattle, Phoenix, St. Louis, Cincinnati, and Salt Lake City. Known not only as a leader in the industry but also as a values-driven company, Bonneville's mission is to "Make a Difference" in the communities where it operates.