Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Producer, Federal Drive
She is a military child who grew up all over the world and graduated from high school in Spain. Being a music enthusiast, Crawford decided to major in mass communications with a concentration in radio and TV at Virginia State University in 2005. After graduating, she was offered a job in radio at 98.9 Liberty in Richmond, Va., where she worked in promotions and as the morning show producer.
She's a die-hard sports fan. Her favorite teams are the Celtics and Redskins and she cringes when people mention that her teams are losing.
In her spare time, Crawford loves to discuss music, sports and movie trivia. She also enjoys cooking and traveling. Most importantly, she loves to laugh.
Fun Fact: Crawford spent her entire internship cart wheeling in front of listeners at every remote. The bad part is she cartwheels like a first-grader.
Fun Fact: Crawford earned the nickname "Rev Run" her first day on the job after her internship. While driving the station van, she mistakenly put the van in reverse while attempting to drive forward.