Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Monday - 10/8/2012, 11:07am EDT
On Twitter: @smccalleyWFED
He joined the Federal News Radio team in February 2012. Before joining the team he was a broadcast reporter for CNS-TV at the University of Maryland and a freelance reporter for Patch.com in College Park. He was also a reporter for UMD Newsdesk, where he generated and compiled multimedia reports about university research.
Sean graduated from the University of Maryland in 2011 with Masters in Broadcast Journalism. He earned a B.A. in History from Florida State University, where he also earned minor degrees in English, Spanish and Film Studies. He is a die-hard Seminole, spending his Saturdays fixated on the Unconquered ‘Noles. Sundays are spent vicariously living the ups and downs of the Redskins.
Sean is a metal music maniac, but shares time watching Star Wars, the Rocky series and reading The Hobbit over and over again. He also plays baseball, basketball, Ultimate Frisbee, swims, and lifts weights… at least, when his left knee feels intact enough.
Fun Fact: Sean is a certified "minister." He officiated his first wedding on June 21, 2012, and will officiate any others in exchange for free food and drink.