Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
On Twitter: @gbrockell
Gillian Brockell is the producer of the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp.
She joined Federal News Radio in March 2012 as an on-call web writer and editor.
She holds a master's degree from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University, where she was a Bloomberg Scholar, and a bachelor's degree in African history and English from the University of Texas at Austin.
She has covered the green economy in South Africa, the energy industry in the Midwest and national immigration issues in Washington, D.C. She also writes humorous columns that have appeared in Cosmopolitan and The Frisky.
Before turning to journalism, she was a flight attendant for a major airline. In her free time, she loves riding bikes, competing in triathlons and campaigning for a French and Indian War memorial on the National Mall.