Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
On Twitter: @gbrockell
Gillian Brockell is the producer of the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp.
She joined Federal News Radio in March 2012 as an on-call web writer and editor.
She holds a master's degree from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University, where she was a Bloomberg Scholar, and a bachelor's degree in African history and English from the University of Texas at Austin.
She has covered the green economy in South Africa, the energy industry in the Midwest and national immigration issues in Washington, D.C. She also writes humorous columns that have appeared in Cosmopolitan and The Frisky.
Before turning to journalism, she was a flight attendant for a major airline. In her free time, she loves riding bikes, competing in triathlons and campaigning for a French and Indian War memorial on the National Mall.