Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporting beach traffic under the name Stacy Sunshine; fun but tacky. News manager/morning anchor/talk show host for a small New England full service radio station; functional but ugly. Program Director for Federal News Radio 1500 AM; dearest to my heart.
Although I did some fill-in on an Oldies station, hosting a show called "Back Seat Memories" where I would play, as the breathy Christine Matthews, love songs from the 50's and 60's, my tendency has been to work in the information business. Traffic reporter for TrafficNet, director of operations for Metro Networks, assistant news director/assistant program director/program director for WTOP. Since 2006, I have dedicated my career to shining up the treasure of a job that is managing Federal News Radio.
This station has a bunch of firsts under its belt. It was the first internet-only radio station, and the first internet-only station to migrate to over-the-air broadcasting. It's the first and only radio station to program a 50,000 watt radio signal for a select tiny target audience - 100,000 of the top federal executives and government contractors in America.
Federal News Radio has been awarded several Chesapeake and Virginia Associated Press awards and continues to cover the most important issues facing America from the perspective of the civil servant and federal manager.