Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
As executive editor, Jason helps direct the news coverage of the station and works with reporters to ensure a broad range of coverage of federal technology, procurement, finance and human resource news.
As a reporter, Jason focuses mainly on technology and procurement issues, including cybersecurity, e-government and acquisition policies and programs.
Before coming to Federal News Radio in March 2008, he worked at Government Computer News for six years and Federal Computer Week for one year. He covered governmentwide technology issues that focused on people, policy and programs. These included the Bush administration's e-government initiatives, federal enterprise architecture, cybersecurity and HSPD-12.
From 1998 to 2001, Jason covered small business and minority-owned business contracting issues for Set-Aside Alert newsletter.
Jason lives in Arlington, Va., with his wife, Lita, and two children, Talia and Elias.