Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
As executive editor, Jason helps direct the news coverage of the station and works with reporters to ensure a broad range of coverage of federal technology, procurement, finance and human resource news.
As a reporter, Jason focuses mainly on technology and procurement issues, including cybersecurity, e-government and acquisition policies and programs.
Before coming to Federal News Radio in March 2008, he worked at Government Computer News for six years and Federal Computer Week for one year. He covered governmentwide technology issues that focused on people, policy and programs. These included the Bush administration's e-government initiatives, federal enterprise architecture, cybersecurity and HSPD-12.
From 1998 to 2001, Jason covered small business and minority-owned business contracting issues for Set-Aside Alert newsletter.
Jason lives in Arlington, Va., with his wife, Lita, and two children, Talia and Elias.