Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
As executive editor, Jason helps direct the news coverage of the station and works with reporters to ensure a broad range of coverage of federal technology, procurement, finance and human resource news.
As a reporter, Jason focuses mainly on technology and procurement issues, including cybersecurity, e-government and acquisition policies and programs.
Before coming to Federal News Radio in March 2008, he worked at Government Computer News for six years and Federal Computer Week for one year. He covered governmentwide technology issues that focused on people, policy and programs. These included the Bush administration's e-government initiatives, federal enterprise architecture, cybersecurity and HSPD-12.
From 1998 to 2001, Jason covered small business and minority-owned business contracting issues for Set-Aside Alert newsletter.
Jason lives in Arlington, Va., with his wife, Lita, and two children, Talia and Elias.