Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
As executive editor, Jason helps direct the news coverage of the station and works with reporters to ensure a broad range of coverage of federal technology, procurement, finance and human resource news.
As a reporter, Jason focuses mainly on technology and procurement issues, including cybersecurity, e-government and acquisition policies and programs.
Before coming to Federal News Radio in March 2008, he worked at Government Computer News for six years and Federal Computer Week for one year. He covered governmentwide technology issues that focused on people, policy and programs. These included the Bush administration's e-government initiatives, federal enterprise architecture, cybersecurity and HSPD-12.
From 1998 to 2001, Jason covered small business and minority-owned business contracting issues for Set-Aside Alert newsletter.
Jason lives in Arlington, Va., with his wife, Lita, and two children, Talia and Elias.