Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Mike also writes a weekly column for sister station WTOP. Mike's Take is a hilarious look at the world through Causey's eyes.
Before joining Federal News Radio, Mike spent a year in the dot.com world writing for PlanetGov.com after more than 30 years at the Washington Post. At the Post, Mike covered nearly every beat from cops to covering - as a bodyguard - the first Beatle's concert in Washington. During most of that time he wrote the Federal Diary column.
Mike served in the U.S. Army Reserves from 1957 to 1965 and attended George Washington University.
Mike tried out for the Cleveland Indians and was told to find another line of work. He also coined the term "Inside The Beltway". Had he copyrighted it, he would not have to do things like this; but he didn't, so he does.
Off-duty, Mike has four grown children, four granddaughters and three grandsons. That includes a pair of identical twins.
He asks your forgiveness in advance if he gets a call from the Cleveland Indians and is forced to leave early.