Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mike also writes a weekly column for sister station WTOP. Mike's Take is a hilarious look at the world through Causey's eyes.
Before joining Federal News Radio, Mike spent a year in the dot.com world writing for PlanetGov.com after more than 30 years at the Washington Post. At the Post, Mike covered nearly every beat from cops to covering - as a bodyguard - the first Beatle's concert in Washington. During most of that time he wrote the Federal Diary column.
Mike served in the U.S. Army Reserves from 1957 to 1965 and attended George Washington University.
Mike tried out for the Cleveland Indians and was told to find another line of work. He also coined the term "Inside The Beltway". Had he copyrighted it, he would not have to do things like this; but he didn't, so he does.
Off-duty, Mike has four grown children, four granddaughters and three grandsons. That includes a pair of identical twins.
He asks your forgiveness in advance if he gets a call from the Cleveland Indians and is forced to leave early.