Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Mike also writes a weekly column for sister station WTOP. Mike's Take is a hilarious look at the world through Causey's eyes.
Before joining Federal News Radio, Mike spent a year in the dot.com world writing for PlanetGov.com after more than 30 years at the Washington Post. At the Post, Mike covered nearly every beat from cops to covering - as a bodyguard - the first Beatle's concert in Washington. During most of that time he wrote the Federal Diary column.
Mike served in the U.S. Army Reserves from 1957 to 1965 and attended George Washington University.
Mike tried out for the Cleveland Indians and was told to find another line of work. He also coined the term "Inside The Beltway". Had he copyrighted it, he would not have to do things like this; but he didn't, so he does.
Off-duty, Mike has four grown children, four granddaughters and three grandsons. That includes a pair of identical twins.
He asks your forgiveness in advance if he gets a call from the Cleveland Indians and is forced to leave early.