Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Date set for trial of suspects in soldier killing
Friday - 6/28/2013, 10:19am EDT
LONDON (AP) -- Two men accused of killing a British soldier in a terrorist attack are set to stand trial on Nov. 18.
Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Adebowale, 22, appeared at the Old Bailey courthouse Friday via video link. They spoke from separate rooms at Belmarsh Prison in London.
Both are accused of killing soldier Lee Rigby outside a military barracks in the Woolwich neighborhood of London on May 22 in an apparent Islamist terrorist attack.
Adebolajo, who was still wearing a bandage after being shot by police during the incident, is also accused of the attempted murder of two police officers and the possession of a firearm.
Both men spoke just to confirm their names during the brief hearing.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.