Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Lebanese official's brother accused in drug scam
Friday - 2/15/2013, 11:20am EST
BEIRUT (AP) -- Lebanon's state-run news agency says the brother of a Lebanese Cabinet minister has turned himself in after being named in an arrest warrant that links him to a medicine scandal.
The National News Agency says a judge issued the arrest warrant on Friday against Abdullatif Fneish, who is charged with importing counterfeit drugs into Lebanon with forged stamps. It's unclear when he will go on trial.
He is the brother of Mohammed Fneish, a Hezbollah official and Minister of State for Administrative Affairs.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.