Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Israel: Obama visit on Iran, Syria, Palestinians
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 9:10am EST
JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the upcoming visit of U.S. President Barack Obama will focus on Iran's nuclear program, the violence in Syria and the stalled peace process with the Palestinians.
Speaking at a government meeting on Sunday, Netanyahu said he had agreed with Obama on the issues to be discussed.
Obama is expected to visit Israel along with the Palestinian Authority and Jordan next month.
The visit has raised expectations that peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians, which collapsed about four years ago, can be resumed.
Netanyahu welcomed Obama's trip, his first visit to Israel as president.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.