Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Israel: Obama visit on Iran, Syria, Palestinians
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 9:10am EST
JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the upcoming visit of U.S. President Barack Obama will focus on Iran's nuclear program, the violence in Syria and the stalled peace process with the Palestinians.
Speaking at a government meeting on Sunday, Netanyahu said he had agreed with Obama on the issues to be discussed.
Obama is expected to visit Israel along with the Palestinian Authority and Jordan next month.
The visit has raised expectations that peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians, which collapsed about four years ago, can be resumed.
Netanyahu welcomed Obama's trip, his first visit to Israel as president.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.