Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Israel: Obama visit on Iran, Syria, Palestinians
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 9:10am EST
JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the upcoming visit of U.S. President Barack Obama will focus on Iran's nuclear program, the violence in Syria and the stalled peace process with the Palestinians.
Speaking at a government meeting on Sunday, Netanyahu said he had agreed with Obama on the issues to be discussed.
Obama is expected to visit Israel along with the Palestinian Authority and Jordan next month.
The visit has raised expectations that peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians, which collapsed about four years ago, can be resumed.
Netanyahu welcomed Obama's trip, his first visit to Israel as president.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.