Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Israel: Obama visit on Iran, Syria, Palestinians
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 9:10am EST
JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the upcoming visit of U.S. President Barack Obama will focus on Iran's nuclear program, the violence in Syria and the stalled peace process with the Palestinians.
Speaking at a government meeting on Sunday, Netanyahu said he had agreed with Obama on the issues to be discussed.
Obama is expected to visit Israel along with the Palestinian Authority and Jordan next month.
The visit has raised expectations that peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians, which collapsed about four years ago, can be resumed.
Netanyahu welcomed Obama's trip, his first visit to Israel as president.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.