Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Bomb explodes south of Beirut
Monday - 1/28/2013, 2:57pm EST
BEIRUT (AP) - A Lebanese security official says a small bomb has exploded near a car in a Hezbollah stronghold south of the Lebanese capital, Beirut.
It was not immediately clear whether there were any casualties from the blast in the Hay el-Sellom district or what was being targeted.
The Hezbollah-owned Al Manar TV said two people were wounded in the Monday night explosion.
The security official said the bomb exploded near an office belonging to the Shiite Muslim Amal militia, which is a rival of the militant Hezbollah group. Militiamen in the area opened fire following the blast, causing panic among residents.
The official spoke on condition of anonymity in line with regulations.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)