Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Russia's Putin meets with Israeli president
Thursday - 11/8/2012, 7:22am EST
MOSCOW (AP) - Russia's President Vladimir Putin has hosted his Israeli counterpart Shimon Peres for talks focusing on economic ties and international crises.
Putin said at the start of Thursday's meeting with Peres that bilateral ties have been developing successfully. The two leaders were expected to discuss the situation in Syria among other international issues.
Earlier, Peres took part in the opening of Moscow's Jewish Museum, the biggest in Europe. The Israeli president, whose parents were from Russia, said he felt "overwhelmed by memories" when he saw the exhibition.
Peres added that "there were many happy moments in our shared history despite the shadow of pogroms."
Putin described the museum's opening as a contribution to combating xenophobia.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)