Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Small plane crashes at Indonesian air show; 2 dead
Saturday - 9/29/2012, 3:55am EDT
BANDUNG, Indonesia (AP) - A small plane has crashed during an air show in Indonesia, killing two pilots. No one on the ground was injured.
Col. Umar Sugeng Hariyono, an air force base chief, says the accident occurred Saturday on the second day of an air show celebrating the 202nd anniversary of Bandung, the capital of West Java province, about 120 kilometers (80 miles) southeast of Jakarta.
He says the pilot and co-pilot _ both Indonesians _ aboard the single-engine aircraft died instantly.
Jeffry Adrian, a pilot at the scene, says the Swiss-made AS 202 Bravo was apparently flying too low during its aerobatic maneuvering, spinning out of control and then crashing into an empty building.
Local television footage showed plumes of black smoke billowing from the wreckage as the plane burst into flames.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)