Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Israeli forces kill Palestinian militant suspect
Tuesday - 10/22/2013, 10:12am EDT
JERUSALEM (AP) - Israel's security service and the military say Israeli forces have killed a Palestinian man in the West Bank believed responsible for a Tel Aviv bus bombing last year.
The Shin Bet says security forces sought to detain the suspect near the Palestinian village of Bilin on Tuesday.
It says the suspect took cover in a cave, from where he later fired at Israeli forces, prompting the troops to kill him. The security service says two of his accomplices were arrested.
The Shin Bet identified the suspect as Mohamed Aatzi, an Islamic Jihad militant behind last year's bus bombing of Tel Aviv during Israel's military offensive on the Gaza Strip. The explosion wounded Israeli passengers.
Clashes have erupted between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian villagers in the West Bank following Tuesday's raid.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)