Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Web hosting company GoDaddy files for IPO
Tuesday - 6/10/2014, 11:30am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- Web hosting company GoDaddy is filing for an initial public offering.
The company known for its racy Super Bowl commercials says it has 12 million customers and is the largest provider of website domain names.
GoDaddy Inc. also said Monday that company founder and former CEO Bob Parsons is resigning as executive chairman to spend time on other ventures. He will stay on the board. GoDaddy plans to name a new chairman in the next few months.
The Scottsdale, Arizona, company has posted losses the last three years, with a deficit of $199.9 million in 2013. Its annual revenue grew 24 percent to $1.13 billion.
GoDaddy says it plans to raise up to $100 million, but that is likely to change as bankers gauge investor interest.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.