Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
'Candy Crush Saga' maker goes public in $500M IPO
Wednesday - 3/26/2014, 9:10am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- The maker of the popular mobile game "Candy Crush Saga" has raised $499.5 million in an IPO that values the Irish company at about $7.1 billion.
Shares priced at $22.50 each, the middle of King Digital Entertainment PLC's expectations. The company is selling 15.3 million of the 22.2 million shares. The rest of the stock is being sold by existing shareholders.
King Digital Entertainment PLC had $1.88 billion in revenue last year. Its other top games include "Pet Rescue Saga" and "Farm Heroes Saga."
The company says it will use the proceeds for working capital and other general corporate purposes. The shares are expected begin trading Wednesday on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "KING."
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.