Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Microsoft makes IE 11 browser work for Windows 7
Friday - 11/8/2013, 2:10pm EST
REDMOND, Wash. (AP) -- Microsoft Corp. said Thursday that it has made its latest browser, Internet Explorer 11, available to users of Windows 7 machines.
The new browser had already been part of the Windows 8.1 upgrade the company released last month.
It also enables better 3-D graphics rendering in websites, allowing users to manipulate 3-D objects on-screen.
Internet Explorer blog: http://bit.ly/1aalgb4
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.