Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
France's Criteo jumps in Nasdaq debut
Wednesday - 10/30/2013, 2:10pm EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- French online advertising company Criteo's stock is surging in its U.S. market debut.
Criteo SA priced its initial public offering at $31 per American depositary share, above the expected range of $27 to $29. Each ADS represents one ordinary share.
The shares were up about 34 percent in afternoon trading.
The Paris-based company sold about 8.1 million shares, 900,000 more than it originally planned, according to a regulatory filing.
Criteo, which specializes in performance display advertising, raised about $251 million. It plans to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes and may use some funds for acquisitions or investments.
The underwriters have a 30-day option to buy up to an additional 1.2 million shares to cover excess demand.
The shares are trading on the Nasdaq under the "CRTO" ticker symbol.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.