Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Paltrow, Parker launch Web series for AOL
Wednesday - 5/1/2013, 3:26am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- AOL is making its most substantial dip into original video programming with new series from Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow, Hank Azaria and Nicole Richie.
The Internet company unveiled 15 new digital series Tuesday in a presentation to advertisers in New York. AOL is making a push into original programming in the wake of similar efforts by YouTube, Yahoo and Amazon.
Parker will produce a docudrama on the New York City Ballet. Paltrow and Tracy Anderson will host the Ryan Seacrest-produced series "Second Chances," in which they interview women who've overcome hardship.
Azaria hosts a parenting series called "Fatherhood." Richie will star in a show based on her Twitter feed.
AOL is also partnering with Tribeca Enterprises for the series "Acting Disruptive," which follows Hollywood professionals launching tech startups.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.