Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
'Grand Theft Auto V' to launch on Sept. 17
Thursday - 1/31/2013, 2:49pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Video game publisher Take-Two says the next installment of the long-awaited "Grand Theft Auto" series will launch worldwide on Sept. 17.
The game was scheduled to go on sale this spring. Take-Two said Thursday that it is delaying the game to give developers more time to work on it.
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. says "Grand Theft Auto V" will be available on Xbox 360 from Microsoft Corp. and PlayStation 3 from Sony Corp.
Created by Rockstar Games, "Grand Theft Auto" is one of the world's most popular video game franchises. The latest installment is set in the fictional, struggling metropolis Los Santos. There, Take Two-says, three criminals from very different backgrounds plot their chances of "survival and success."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)