Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
'Grand Theft Auto V' to launch on Sept. 17
Thursday - 1/31/2013, 2:49pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Video game publisher Take-Two says the next installment of the long-awaited "Grand Theft Auto" series will launch worldwide on Sept. 17.
The game was scheduled to go on sale this spring. Take-Two said Thursday that it is delaying the game to give developers more time to work on it.
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. says "Grand Theft Auto V" will be available on Xbox 360 from Microsoft Corp. and PlayStation 3 from Sony Corp.
Created by Rockstar Games, "Grand Theft Auto" is one of the world's most popular video game franchises. The latest installment is set in the fictional, struggling metropolis Los Santos. There, Take Two-says, three criminals from very different backgrounds plot their chances of "survival and success."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)