Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
'Grand Theft Auto V' to launch on Sept. 17
Thursday - 1/31/2013, 2:49pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Video game publisher Take-Two says the next installment of the long-awaited "Grand Theft Auto" series will launch worldwide on Sept. 17.
The game was scheduled to go on sale this spring. Take-Two said Thursday that it is delaying the game to give developers more time to work on it.
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. says "Grand Theft Auto V" will be available on Xbox 360 from Microsoft Corp. and PlayStation 3 from Sony Corp.
Created by Rockstar Games, "Grand Theft Auto" is one of the world's most popular video game franchises. The latest installment is set in the fictional, struggling metropolis Los Santos. There, Take Two-says, three criminals from very different backgrounds plot their chances of "survival and success."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)