Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Quotes about the new Corvette
Sunday - 1/13/2013, 6:56pm EST
(AP) - "I think that it looks more futuristic, and having a car that is more futuristic ... is what everybody's looking for."
_ John Vidas, 69, president of Venice Florida Corvettes, one of more than 600 Corvette clubs in the U.S.
"I'm pro-American. I think the Corvette is the icon. As far as I'm concerned, you can't get a better deal or a better car, the bang for the buck."
John Browning, 70, president of the Renegade Corvette Club in Hollywood, Fla.
"It's a beautiful car. It's a real statement about the new GM, today's GM. And it's a statement about Chevrolet and our prospects."
Dan Akerson, 64, CEO of General Motors Co.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)