Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Quotes about the new Corvette
Sunday - 1/13/2013, 6:56pm EST
(AP) - "I think that it looks more futuristic, and having a car that is more futuristic ... is what everybody's looking for."
_ John Vidas, 69, president of Venice Florida Corvettes, one of more than 600 Corvette clubs in the U.S.
"I'm pro-American. I think the Corvette is the icon. As far as I'm concerned, you can't get a better deal or a better car, the bang for the buck."
John Browning, 70, president of the Renegade Corvette Club in Hollywood, Fla.
"It's a beautiful car. It's a real statement about the new GM, today's GM. And it's a statement about Chevrolet and our prospects."
Dan Akerson, 64, CEO of General Motors Co.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)