Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Detroit auto show: a user's guide
Saturday - 1/12/2013, 8:49am EST
(AP) - The North American International Auto Show in Detroit, which features more than 500 vehicles, opens to the public Jan. 19. Here are the details:
WHEN: Public days are Jan. 19-27. The show is open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day except Jan. 27, when it closes at 7 p.m.
WHERE: Cobo Center in downtown Detroit
COST: Tickets are $12 each. Children under 6 are free.
WHAT YOU'LL SEE: Among the stars of this year's show will be new versions of the Chevrolet Corvette, Lexus IS and Mercedes E-Class, as well as concept cars from Honda, Ford and Toyota.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)