Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Detroit auto show: a user's guide
Saturday - 1/12/2013, 8:49am EST
(AP) - The North American International Auto Show in Detroit, which features more than 500 vehicles, opens to the public Jan. 19. Here are the details:
WHEN: Public days are Jan. 19-27. The show is open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day except Jan. 27, when it closes at 7 p.m.
WHERE: Cobo Center in downtown Detroit
COST: Tickets are $12 each. Children under 6 are free.
WHAT YOU'LL SEE: Among the stars of this year's show will be new versions of the Chevrolet Corvette, Lexus IS and Mercedes E-Class, as well as concept cars from Honda, Ford and Toyota.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)