Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Head Monster Lee rolls out new headphones
Monday - 1/7/2013, 3:51pm EST
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Headphone maker Monster's gadget show event was expectedly monstrously cheesy with a healthy dose of hype.
Head monster and founder Noel Lee skirted around a stage on a two-wheel Segway scooter at the International CES gadget show Monday, as celebrities, athletes and models touted the company's upcoming line of headphones to about a hundred journalists.
Taking the stage with him were New Orleans Saints' quarterback Drew Brees, rapper Nick Cannon, drummer Sheila E, model Tyson Beckford and boxer Sugar Ray Leonard.
Lee frequently urged the gathering to "give it up" for new products. Introduced at the show for the first time was a line called "Inspiration," which sported metal spikes on the headband.
"Oh, that's too kinky for me," Lee said. "Don't sit on your headphones."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)