Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Head Monster Lee rolls out new headphones
Monday - 1/7/2013, 3:51pm EST
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Headphone maker Monster's gadget show event was expectedly monstrously cheesy with a healthy dose of hype.
Head monster and founder Noel Lee skirted around a stage on a two-wheel Segway scooter at the International CES gadget show Monday, as celebrities, athletes and models touted the company's upcoming line of headphones to about a hundred journalists.
Taking the stage with him were New Orleans Saints' quarterback Drew Brees, rapper Nick Cannon, drummer Sheila E, model Tyson Beckford and boxer Sugar Ray Leonard.
Lee frequently urged the gathering to "give it up" for new products. Introduced at the show for the first time was a line called "Inspiration," which sported metal spikes on the headband.
"Oh, that's too kinky for me," Lee said. "Don't sit on your headphones."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)