Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Head Monster Lee rolls out new headphones
Monday - 1/7/2013, 3:51pm EST
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Headphone maker Monster's gadget show event was expectedly monstrously cheesy with a healthy dose of hype.
Head monster and founder Noel Lee skirted around a stage on a two-wheel Segway scooter at the International CES gadget show Monday, as celebrities, athletes and models touted the company's upcoming line of headphones to about a hundred journalists.
Taking the stage with him were New Orleans Saints' quarterback Drew Brees, rapper Nick Cannon, drummer Sheila E, model Tyson Beckford and boxer Sugar Ray Leonard.
Lee frequently urged the gathering to "give it up" for new products. Introduced at the show for the first time was a line called "Inspiration," which sported metal spikes on the headband.
"Oh, that's too kinky for me," Lee said. "Don't sit on your headphones."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)