Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Past hosts teaming for Spike Video Game Awards
Thursday - 11/29/2012, 4:16pm EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) - The Spike Video Game Awards are assembling past hosts.
The cable network announced Thursday that the gaming extravaganza's previous emcees would join "The Avengers" star and four-time VGAs host Samuel L. Jackson at next week's show.
Previous hosts Zachary Levi, Snoop Lion, Jack Black and Neil Patrick Harris are set to appear at the 10th annual ceremony.
The show will also feature debut footage from upcoming games "BioShock Infinite," "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2" and "Tomb Raider," and from downloadable content "Spartan Ops" for "Halo 4" and "The Tyranny of King Washington" for "Assassin's Creed III."
"Assassin's Creed III," "Dishonored," "Journey," "Mass Effect 3" and "The Walking Dead: The Game" are vying for the best game trophy.
The VGAs will air live on Spike on Dec. 7 from Sony Picture Studios in Culver City, Calif.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)