Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ruckus Wireless shares fall in debut on NYSE
Friday - 11/16/2012, 5:39pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Shares of Ruckus Wireless Inc. fell Friday after raising $126 million in an initial public offering of stock.
The Sunnyvale, Calif., company makes equipment for and builds big Wi-Fi networks. Its biggest customers are phone companies, who want Wi-Fi hotspots that can offload traffic from their cellular networks.
The company and its early investors sold 8.4 million shares for $15 each, the high end of the expected range. That's usually a sign of high demand for the stock.
But shares fell $2.75, or 18.3 percent, to close at $12.25 Friday. They traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "RKUS."
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)