Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
'Journey' leads Spike Video Game Awards nominees
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 11:07pm EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) - The artsy downloadable game "Journey" leads the pack of nominees for this year's Spike Video Game Awards.
The PlayStation 3 game received seven nods in such categories as best graphics, independent game, original score and game of the year.
Other game of the year nominees are "Assassin's Creed III," "Dishonored," "Mass Effect 3" and "The Walking Dead: The Game."
The nominees in the best shooter category are "Borderlands 2," "Call of Duty: Black Ops II," "Halo 4" and "Max Payne 3."
The 10th annual ceremony on Dec. 7 will be hosted by Samuel L. Jackson and broadcast live on Spike.
The show will feature debut footage from such upcoming games as "The Last of Us" and "Gears of War: Judgment," as well as musical performances by Linkin Park and Tenacious D.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)