Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Viacom's 8 movie releases in holiday quarter
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 10:39am EST
(AP) - After a fiscal fourth quarter with only one release, Viacom Inc. plans eight theatrical releases in the holiday quarter. These are the eight, with their U.S. release dates:
"Paranormal Activity 4," Oct. 19.
"Fun Size," Oct. 26.
"Flight," Nov. 2.
"Rise of the Guardians," Nov. 21.
"The Guilt Trip," Dec. 19
"Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away," Dec. 21
"Jack Reacher," Dec. 21
"Not Fade Away," Dec. 21
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)