Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Got Sauvignon? Amazon.com starts selling wine
Thursday - 11/8/2012, 10:32am EST
NEW YORK (AP) - Amazon.com has added wine to the long list of products it sells through its online marketplace.
Amazon.com Inc. said Thursday that it will ship wine to 12 states and Washington DC from its new storefront. The world's largest online retailer says shipping up to six bottles will cost $10.
The Seattle-based company says it is offering more than 1,000 wines from wineries around the U.S. The prices range from less than $10 to more than $100.
With Amazon Wine, the retailer is competing with online wine sellers such as Wine.com, as well as with traditional brick-and-mortar wine sellers.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)