Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Winfrey and Huffington launch new HuffPost section
Thursday - 11/1/2012, 2:00pm EDT
NEW YORK (AP) - Two of the most powerful women in media _ Oprah Winfrey and Arianna Huffington _ are joining forces.
The two on Thursday launched "HuffPost OWN," a new section on the Huffington Post website that will feature material from the Oprah Winfrey Network and Oprah.com. The new online destination will focus on lifestyle advice and personal inspiration.
Winfrey said she was "delighted to join the conversation" at the Huffington Post. In a blog post, Huffington said Winfrey is "made for the Internet," given her qualities of engagement and authenticity.
There are now nearly six dozen niche sections on the Huffington Post.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)