Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Winfrey and Huffington launch new HuffPost section
Thursday - 11/1/2012, 2:00pm EDT
NEW YORK (AP) - Two of the most powerful women in media _ Oprah Winfrey and Arianna Huffington _ are joining forces.
The two on Thursday launched "HuffPost OWN," a new section on the Huffington Post website that will feature material from the Oprah Winfrey Network and Oprah.com. The new online destination will focus on lifestyle advice and personal inspiration.
Winfrey said she was "delighted to join the conversation" at the Huffington Post. In a blog post, Huffington said Winfrey is "made for the Internet," given her qualities of engagement and authenticity.
There are now nearly six dozen niche sections on the Huffington Post.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)