Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Winfrey and Huffington launch new HuffPost section
Thursday - 11/1/2012, 2:00pm EDT
NEW YORK (AP) - Two of the most powerful women in media _ Oprah Winfrey and Arianna Huffington _ are joining forces.
The two on Thursday launched "HuffPost OWN," a new section on the Huffington Post website that will feature material from the Oprah Winfrey Network and Oprah.com. The new online destination will focus on lifestyle advice and personal inspiration.
Winfrey said she was "delighted to join the conversation" at the Huffington Post. In a blog post, Huffington said Winfrey is "made for the Internet," given her qualities of engagement and authenticity.
There are now nearly six dozen niche sections on the Huffington Post.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)