Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
List of Gannett stations that Dish subs may lose
Friday - 10/5/2012, 5:36pm EDT
(AP) - A contract between Dish Network Corp. and Gannett Co. expires at midnight Mountain time on Sunday, after which the signals may go dark. Here is a list of the Gannett television stations that may be blacked out to more than 2 million Dish subscribers.
_ WATL-TV, Atlanta
_ WXIA-TV, Atlanta
_ WLBZ-TV, Bangor, Maine
_ WGRZ-TV, Buffalo, N.Y.
_ WKYC-TV, Cleveland, Ohio
_ WLTX-TV, Columbia, S.C.
_ KTVD-TV, Denver
_ KUSA-TV, Denver
_ WZZM-TV, Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek, Mich.
_ WFMY-TV, Greensboro, N.C.
_ WTLV-TV, Jacksonville, Fla.
_ WJXX-TV, Jacksonville, Fla.
_ WBIR-TV, Knoxville, Tenn.
_ KTHV-TV, Little Rock, Ark.
_ WMAZ-TV, Macon, Ga.
_ KARE-TV, Minneapolis-St. Paul
_ KPNX-TV, Phoenix
_ WCSH-TV, Portland, Maine
_ KXTV-TV, Sacramento, Calif.
_ KSDK-TV, St. Louis, Mo.
_ WTSP-TV, Tampa-St. Petersburg, Fla.
_ WUSA-TV, Washington, D.C.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)