Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Weekly changes in Facebook stock prices
Friday - 8/17/2012, 4:38pm EDT
(AP) - On its first day of trading, Facebook Inc.'s stock closed barely above its public offering price. It gained 23 cents, or 0.6 percent, to close at $38.23. Since then, the stock price fell for nine weeks and increased for four.
Here's are the closing prices each week since the first day of trading on May 18:
_ May 25: Closed at $31.91, down 17 percent for the week.
_ June 1: Closed at $27.72, down 13 percent for the week.
_ June 8: Closed at $27.10, down 2.2 percent for the week.
_ June 15: Closed at $30.01, up 11 percent for the week.
_ June 22: Closed at $33.05, up 10 percent for the week.
_ June 29: Closed at $31.09, down 5.9 percent for the week.
_ July 6: Closed at $31.73, up 2.1 percent for the week.
_ July 13: Closed at $30.72, down 3.2 percent for the week.
_ July 20: Closed at $28.76, down 6.4 percent for the week.
_ July 27: Closed at $23.71, down 18 percent for the week.
_ Aug. 3: Closed at $21.09, down 11 percent for the week.
_ Aug. 10: Closed at $21.81, up 3.4 percent for the week.
_ Aug. 17: Closed at $19.05, down 13 percent for the week.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)