Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Larry King debuts online talk show on Hulu website
Tuesday - 7/17/2012, 10:03am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) - Larry King is returning as a talk show host this week, with his new home the Internet.
"Larry King Now" is produced by Ora TV, a new digital venture backed by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim. Ora TV is announcing a deal to also make "Now" available through the online service Hulu and Hulu Plus.
King's first guest is comic producer Seth MacFarlane of "Family Guy" and "Ted." Other guests scheduled for this week will be political commentator Meghan McCain and "Magic Mike" actor Matthew McConaughey.
King spent a quarter-century as a prime-time talk show host at CNN. Episodes of his new, half-hour show will be posted on the Hulu website in the early evening Monday through Thursday.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)