Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Biographical information on Facebook COO Sandberg
Monday - 6/25/2012, 6:09pm EDT
(AP) - Facebook has named its No. 2 executive, Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg, to its board of directors. She is the first woman on Facebook's board and the first executive other than founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
Here's some biographical information on Sandberg:
NAME: Sheryl Sandberg
BIRTH PLACE: Washington, D.C.
EDUCATION: B.A., M.B.A., Harvard University
CAREER: Economist, World Bank; chief of staff, U.S. Treasury Department, Clinton administration; vice president of global online sales and operations, Google Inc.; chief operating officer, Facebook Inc.
QUOTE: "Facebook is working every day to make the world more open and connected. It's a mission that I'm deeply passionate about, and I feel fortunate to be part of a company that is having such a profound impact in the world."
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)