Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Biographical information on Facebook COO Sandberg
Monday - 6/25/2012, 6:09pm EDT
(AP) - Facebook has named its No. 2 executive, Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg, to its board of directors. She is the first woman on Facebook's board and the first executive other than founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
Here's some biographical information on Sandberg:
NAME: Sheryl Sandberg
BIRTH PLACE: Washington, D.C.
EDUCATION: B.A., M.B.A., Harvard University
CAREER: Economist, World Bank; chief of staff, U.S. Treasury Department, Clinton administration; vice president of global online sales and operations, Google Inc.; chief operating officer, Facebook Inc.
QUOTE: "Facebook is working every day to make the world more open and connected. It's a mission that I'm deeply passionate about, and I feel fortunate to be part of a company that is having such a profound impact in the world."
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)