Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Weekly changes in Facebook stock prices
Friday - 7/13/2012, 4:30pm EDT
(AP) - On its first day of trading, Facebook Inc.'s stock closed barely above its public offering price. It gained 23 cents, or 0.6 percent, to close at $38.23. Since then, the stock price fell for three weeks before seeing its first weekly gain.
Here's are the closing prices each week since the first day of trading on May 18:
_ May 25: Closed at $31.91, down 17 percent for the week.
_ June 1: Closed at $27.72, down 13 percent for the week.
_ June 8: Closed at $27.10, down 2.2 percent for the week.
_ June 15: Closed at $30.01, up 11 percent for the week.
_ June 22: Closed at $33.05, up 10 percent for the week.
_ June 29: Closed at $31.09, down 5.9 percent for the week.
_ July 6: Closed at $31.73, up 2.1 percent for the week.
_ July 13: Closed at $30.72, down 3.2 percent for the week.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)