Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Witness: FedEx shooter had rifle, knife
Tuesday - 4/29/2014, 11:31am EDT
KENNESAW, Ga. (AP) -- A witness says a gunman who opened fire at a FedEx center outside Atlanta was armed with an assault rifle, a knife and had bullets strapped across his chest "like Rambo."
FedEx clerk Liza Aiken said she looked up and saw the man before he opened fire inside the package-sorting station Tuesday morning. She was talking to a reporter outside when a woman in a FedEx jacket told her to stop and led her away.
Cobb County police say six people were wounded in the shootings and the gunman was found dead from a gunshot wound that appeared to be self-inflicted.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.