Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Newly developed Cobain photos show suicide scene
Sunday - 3/30/2014, 10:10am EDT
SEATTLE (AP) -- Police say recently developed photos show the greenhouse room above a garage where grunge rock icon Kurt Cobain killed himself 20 years ago.
The four rolls of crime scene photos were developed by a cold case detective in anticipation of the anniversary of the Nirvana frontman's suicide on April 8, 1994.
Police made two of the photos public March 20 when they announced the development. Those images show a box of drug paraphernalia and items such as glasses, a wallet and pack of cigarettes.
All 35 photos were released this week to CBS through a public disclosure request. The Associated Press also is seeking the images.
Police spokeswoman Renee Witt says nothing from the additional photos has changed the conclusion that Cobain killed himself with a shotgun. The case remains closed.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.