Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
3 wanted in daytime robbery at NYC bank
Saturday - 2/1/2014, 4:20pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- Federal investigators are searching for three men they say held up an armored truck guard at a Queens bank in broad daylight.
Authorities didn't disclose how much was taken in the robbery that occurred inside an ATM lobby at around noon Friday at a HSBC bank branch in the Elmhurst neighborhood of Queens.
They say the guard was sprayed with a chemical after making a regularly scheduled pickup at the bank.
Security photos show one of the men wearing all black pointing a handgun in the guard's face.
Authorities say the men fled in a blue or black Ford Explorer.
Armored truck company GardaWorld has offered a $50,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the case.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.