Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
AP PHOTOS: Winter gives some snow; others get sun
Monday - 12/23/2013, 5:02am EST
the Associated Press
On the first official day of winter, Mother Nature dished out a dizzying number of surprises.
Snow and ice hit Michigan, Canada, New England and upstate New York. Some other eastern regions had temperatures in the 60s and 70s. Flooding in the South was blamed for at least four deaths while apparent tornadoes caused destruction in Arkansas.
Here's a collection of images showing how people in the U.S. and Canada dealt with the unsettled weather.
Follow AP photographers and photo editors on Twitter: http://apne.ws/15Oo6jo
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.