Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
AP PHOTOS: Winter gives some snow; others get sun
Monday - 12/23/2013, 5:02am EST
the Associated Press
On the first official day of winter, Mother Nature dished out a dizzying number of surprises.
Snow and ice hit Michigan, Canada, New England and upstate New York. Some other eastern regions had temperatures in the 60s and 70s. Flooding in the South was blamed for at least four deaths while apparent tornadoes caused destruction in Arkansas.
Here's a collection of images showing how people in the U.S. and Canada dealt with the unsettled weather.
Follow AP photographers and photo editors on Twitter: http://apne.ws/15Oo6jo
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.