Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
AP PHOTOS: NYC commuter train derails, killing 4
Monday - 12/2/2013, 12:07pm EST
The Associated Press
A Metro-North train derailed Sunday as it rounded a curve in the Bronx borough of New York City, killing four people and injuring more than 60 others.
Some of the roughly 150 passengers on the early morning train from Poughkeepsie to Manhattan awoke to screams and the frightening sensation of their car rolling over.
It was the latest accident in a troubled year for the nation's second-biggest commuter railroad, which had never experienced a passenger death in an accident in its 31-year-history.
Here are some images from the derailment.
Follow AP photographers and photo editors on Twitter: http://apne.ws/15Oo6jo
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.