Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Police: Man kills 3, then himself in NE Phoenix
Wednesday - 11/13/2013, 12:41pm EST
PHOENIX (AP) -- Police have tentatively identified a woman, her teenage daughter and the woman's brother as the people shot to death by the woman's estranged husband at a north Phoenix home.
Phoenix police Sgt. Trent Crump says 53-year-old Michael Sanders killed himself himself at the end of Tuesday afternoon's rampage after apparently dragging his wife's body into the home's backyard and setting it on fire.
A medical examiner will need to formally identify the bodies. But Crump says investigators are confident the victims are Sanders' 51 year-old wife, Carol, 14-year-old daughter, Audrey, and 49-year-old brother-in-law, Tom Fitzpatrick.
Crump says Carol Sanders had moved from the home and returned Tuesday after obtaining a protective order to retrieve belongings. Michael Sanders was supposed to leave but returned and shot all three before killing himself.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.