Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Report of 'Junior' Gotti stabbing is investigated
Tuesday - 11/12/2013, 3:42am EST
SYOSSET, N.Y. (AP) -- Authorities are investigating a report that John "Junior" Gotti was stabbed outside a Long Island pharmacy on Sunday night.
That's the word from Shams Tarek, a spokesman for Nassau County prosecutors. He says police and prosecutors are investigating Gotti's alleged stabbing.
A Nassau County police spokeswoman says officers did receive a report of a stabbing Sunday night. But she would not release the victim's name. Police said the victim was in stable condition.
The victim declined to discuss details with police. It allegedly happened in the parking lot of a CVS store.
Gotti's attorney did not immediately return a telephone message.
The 49-year-old Gotti has been tried four times since 2005 for racketeering. Each trial ended in a hung jury. He said he left organized crime in 1999.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.