Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Recusal of judge sought in Hernandez case in Mass.
Wednesday - 10/9/2013, 5:10pm EDT
FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) -- Prosecutors in the murder case against former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez want the judge to recuse herself.
Hernandez was at a pretrial hearing Wednesday, his first time in court since being arraigned.
Assistant District Attorney William McCauley says he plans to file a motion to ask Judge Susan Garsh to give up the case. He hasn't explained why but referred to a 2010 case he and Garsh were both involved in. At the time, he accused Garsh of being antagonistic to prosecutors and limiting or excluding their evidence.
Hernandez's lawyers say they'll object to a recusal. Garsh didn't hear arguments on the issue.
Hernandez has been indicted in the killing of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, a semi-professional football player who was dating the sister of Hernandez's girlfriend.
He has pleaded not guilty.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.