Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Powerball: No big jackpot winner in Saturday draw
Sunday - 9/15/2013, 7:48pm EDT
The Associated Press
Lottery officials have announced on the Powerball website that no ticket has matched all Saturday's numbers drawn for that game's giant jackpot, which now swells to an estimated $400 million or a $223.6 million cash-option value.
The five numbers drawn Saturday evening in the multi-state game were 1-17-25-37-44 and the Powerball: 20.
Entering the weekend Powerball drawing, the jackpot had been estimated at $317 million with a potential cash option value of more than $176 million.
There also was no big jackpot winner when Powerball numbers were last drawn on Wednesday.
Powerball is played in 43 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Officials said on www.powerball.com that the next drawing will be held Wednesday.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.