Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Clint Eastwood's wife files for legal separation
Wednesday - 9/11/2013, 3:48pm EDT
MONTEREY, Calif. (AP) -- Clint Eastwood's second wife has filed for legal separation from the actor and director.
Dina Eastwood's petition filed Monday in Monterey County Superior Court seeks spousal support and physical custody of the couple's 16-year-old daughter Morgan.
The Monterey County Herald reports (http://bit.ly/17UBkv8 ) the petition also indicated the couple had a premarital agreement.
The Eastwoods have been married since 1996 and lived in Carmel. They met when she was assigned to interview him for her TV news station.
Clint Eastwood, 83, was married once before, to Maggie Johnson, from 1953 to 1984. Dina Eastwood is 48.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.