Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Clint Eastwood's wife files for legal separation
Wednesday - 9/11/2013, 3:48pm EDT
MONTEREY, Calif. (AP) -- Clint Eastwood's second wife has filed for legal separation from the actor and director.
Dina Eastwood's petition filed Monday in Monterey County Superior Court seeks spousal support and physical custody of the couple's 16-year-old daughter Morgan.
The Monterey County Herald reports (http://bit.ly/17UBkv8 ) the petition also indicated the couple had a premarital agreement.
The Eastwoods have been married since 1996 and lived in Carmel. They met when she was assigned to interview him for her TV news station.
Clint Eastwood, 83, was married once before, to Maggie Johnson, from 1953 to 1984. Dina Eastwood is 48.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.